About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


3/21/11

Dziuba Family

Meagan & Henry live all the way over in England... they came here just to do a photo session with ME! Well, not really! Meagan grew up here and came back to visit. But I like to think they came here just for me! :)
Anyways... They have a beautiful little girl named Eva who is only a week older then Elle... She's simply perfect and has the most amazingly wonderful little smile. Every time I put my camera in her face she just lit up! 







then meagan busted out this outfit and I about had a cow!!! 
I mean really though. How cute is this!!!

she just kept getting cuter as the day went on!!! Love these pics. Pretty sure I'll be dressing Elle in something similar VERY soon! :)

Thanks Meagan & Henry for being such a great family and truly if I'm ever over in England I'm going to take you up on your offer and visit! 
LL

No comments: