About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


3/24/11

better late then NEVER...

Happy Saint Patty's Day! I know, I know... it passed like a week ago! But I have these (somewhat) cute pics of my kiddos that I took specifically for a Saint Patrick's Day post. I say somewhat because neither Seth nor Elle was having pictures that day. They were both tired, hungry, and little did I know, on the verge of getting sick. Hence why I'm just now posting these photos. 
Hope you day was fun and filled with lots of green!
LL


 he looks WAY to much like a teenager here. I mean like just this little "mom leave me alone" stare he's glaring!

here they spotted some birds and so they were looking a little bit happier...
 then they were right back to Elle's "MOOMMMMM" and Seth's "I'm going to throw this grass at you!" faces!
  
then this magic happened. I stinkin love this photo!



 and finally, a laugh. my job was done. :) Seeing those smiles warmed my heart!

Everyone always asks me how I get my kids to look so happy in photos... this post is proof that sometimes they just aren't feelin' it!

No comments: