About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


9/13/10

Alysa + Daniel = L.O.V.E.

One beautiful ranch in Murrieta, two people very much in love, and three sweet children made up the most incredible wedding ceremony ever! On August 28 Alysa and Daniel not only exchanged vows to each other but they said vows to their kids. And can I just tell you it was maybe the most heartwarming thing I think I have ever seen. 
Hearing the song Hallelujah play while tears rushed form Alysa & Daniel's eyes, watching the innocence of their children sit and listen and smile at the people they love. I'm pretty sure there was not a dry eye in the crowd including my teary vision looking through my lens.









                                                                                                                                                                                       This wasn't just about the love that A&D had for each other it was about what it meant to love each other as the family they had become.  


It was truly my honor to shoot their joyful day and I guess I would just like to say THANK YOU Alysa & Daniel for allowing me to capture it.
Enjoy your slideshow!

2 comments:

Jessica Warwick said...

Amazing pictures! You are so talented at what you do! Great work!
xo
Jessica

Chelsea said...

LOVE it Lace! OMG what a gorgeous day for a beautiful couple! Congrats Alysa and Daniel!