About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


9/14/10

Smile

this morning I was trying to really focus on all the things going right and that make me smile rather then the opposite. So I grabbed my cam and started shooting things around my house specifically that make me smile.

my wine rack, even though it's empty right now it just kinda makes me think of fun times...

the fact that I have WAY to many pictures on my mantle!

this little welcome area in my front room. I think everything 
you see here cost me LESS than $50.00

"Truck" our pitbull

and last but NOT least... my beautiful child. 

 p.s. I was going to take a picture of Elle but she's asleep upstairs and I don't want to risk waking her! :)

2 comments:

spencyswifey said...

it's the little things! i love how in the last pic Truck is peeking around Seth!

spencyswifey said...

oh and that was me btw
Carrie Spencer...aka spencyswifey lol