About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


11/4/09

Happy Halloween...

Halloween had finally arrived... the day I got to dress my little man up and take like, oh I dunno, maybe like 1000 pictures! I mean I may or may not have already taken like 400 before NOON on Halloween day... So finally without futher adue...

I give you SETH, the Garden Gnome!









by the time it was time to go trick-or-treating he was not having that beard!










Watching Seth walk from door to door and hold up his little bag was maybe the cutest thing EVER! Almost every house we went to, the person giving out candy started hysterically laughing and would saying something to the effect of "Is he is a Gnome?!" And Matt and I would proudly smile and say "Yes, yes he is!"
GOOD TIMES!
Seth don't hate me later for dressing you up in this rad outfit... I swear one day you'll appreciate it!

No comments: