About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


11/4/09

Van Nostran Family {Orange County Family Photographer}

So Mike & Melissa maybe have two of the cutest darn kids EVER! Brooklyn & Bradley were all smiles the day of our shoot in beautiful San Clemente... We went to a wonderful park/pond setting just overlooking the ocean which is actually the very spot that Mike & Melissa got married! The weather was AMAZing... I mean like, wish I had my suit and towel so I could layout amazing!



A few things I loved about this family... Brooklyn is a born star! She was pretty much right up in my camera lens from the moment I got there and such a natural little poser. Her brother Bradley on the other hand took a bit longer, but rather his attachment was to his darling blankie. Melissa & Mike were all smiles and it was so fun just capturing them as the interacted with their kiddos...


Here are a few (and by "few" I mean a LOT) of my favs!





sweet sweet smiles when he was with his mommy!


total natural!




Daddy running down to the beach to meet them... Brooklyn was SO excited!


I mean seriously, can this family be any cuter!?!?!

















Thanks so much Van Nostran Family! I really enjoyed my afternoon with you and loved spending time with your wonderful kids!

No comments: