About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


2/2/07

Ok, your turn...

Fill in your own ABC's...

A: Anaheim Hills House?
B: Bath
C: Concentrate... I can't do that today for some reason
D: Drink more water!
E: Eat more veggie's
F: Fourth... Matt's Bday... What are we doing?
G: Great Buck Howard... I went to a screening of this last night... Good movie.
H: House? Condo/Townhouse?
I: Intergrity
J: J.K. ROWLING is freakin rich!
K: Karen. My old Co-Worker that I miss.
L: Lemons.
M: Mom... I miss her. I haven't seen her in a long time!
N: Nancy... Again my Mom... I miss her!
O: Ocean... I want to take the boat out on it... Maybe Catlina?
P: Passport is what I'm applying for now.
Q: Q-Tips... I need some bad!
R: Rest. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!
S: Silva is my madien name
T: Tristan
U: Ultimate Hobbies... I need to call them!
V: V8... my little niece's nick name.
W: Workman. Wonder if Cathi will keep it once she's married.
X: X-ray. Matt needs to get one on his sholder.
Y: Yaht... Could we live on a yaht?
Z: Zoo... I want to go to one... I havne't been in a while!

I tag Cathi Workman & Courtney Gause

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Hey Lady...I love you a lot.