About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


9/10/11

Baby Claire Elizabeth Warren

my dear friends Jaime & Josh Warren welcomed their second addition this past week and I could not be happier and more thankful for the safe arrival of Sweet Baby Claire.

Jaime & Josh experienced a tramatic 5 week early delivery with their first child (Cole), and so they were very much looking forward to the idea of having a "normal delivery" with baby # 2.
And while it didn't go exactly as planned Claire's birth was routine and she is healthy and beautiful!
I so enjoy the moments when I'm photographing, watching parents take in their precious gift. So perfect, and tiny, I love watching emotion capture them! Even more then that I love seeing a sibling stare in awe and wonder at this new little person in their family. The Warren's were no exception...








Sweet Baby Claire, I love you already and can't wait to watch you grow! :)


 

No comments: