About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


7/20/11

Recent work...

I leave on vacation in two days and to be quite frank, I can't get the smell of the pine tress off my "lake bound" brain.
I would normally be doing individual posts for each of these lovely clients; but each time I begin to type one up I get consumed with thoughts of packing lists, sand toys, life vests, sunscreen and the thought of how long overdue I am for this time of nothing-ness.
A time of stringing together floaty rafts with my sisters and talking about marriage and parenting and what the latest gossip mag we brought with us says.

Nothing like the attempt of undoing tangled fishing line, that, lets be honest, I'm going to give up on and beg Matt for help!

A time of community with great people and true geninue good ol' fashion fun... canoe races, fishing competitions and swims across the lake.

Nothing like the bickering that always comes with setting up a tent with your husband. :)

A time to enjoy the only vacation, that I actually lose weight on because I'm doing so much hiking, wakeboarding, swiming, tubing and just generally active things.

Nothing like the look on Seth's face when he sits in Matt's lap and put his little hands on the stearing wheel, and realizes HE's driving the boat!

A time to create memories, traditions... life. A time of me soaking up every breathtaking second of the most beautiful place on earth with my amazing family.

And so, you see, I can't possibly put together a thoughtful post about anything else but what I spend all year waiting for, my vacation to Shaver Lake!!!

I will however post photos of the current things in my editing pile and inform these amazing clients that their blogs will come soon and I won't forget to give them each their time to shine. :)

Happy Wednesday to Everyone!
LL

the beautiful Otto Wedding...

The best IT Guy EVER and his beautiful family...

Truly, if you need an amazing IT company check out http://www.facebook.com/hitsquadcomputerservices

The Goggin Family standing in the exact spot they said "I do" 7 years earlier, to the day!


Sweet Baby Christian and his firefighter Daddy




Mr & Mrs White... two best friends who brought tears to my eyes!

Sam & Kara, who's mommies would have them duplicating this picture 20 years from now! ; )


Beautiful Avery and her amazing parents.

No comments: