About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


4/19/11

Sweet Baby Ava

Sweet Baby Ava will grow up to be an amazing little women... This due to the fact that her fantastic parents Matt & Wende were like seasoned veterans in the parenting deptartment. They were confident, relaxed, and welcoming to advice and even though they were doubting themseleves in certain areas they were not afraid to ask questions and you can tell they were just soaking up any bit of knowledge they could get. For 1st time parents they truly impressed me!


 love those tiny fingers...
 I told Ava to smile... and she did! :)
 Ava's auntie makes adorable crochet headbands that I was dying over...


Wende & Matt it was GREAT to meet you and I so look forward to working with your family in the future!
LL

1 comment:

Summer said...

So cute! I actually know Matt from TLC and had no idea he was going to be a dad! Congrats Matt! What a little cutie you have!