About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


4/19/11

Pirates life for Ben...

Arrghh Matey! Shiver me timbers. Yo-Ho Yo-Ho a pirates life for me... Ok ok. I've got them all out now. :) 
So, sweet Ben was welcomed into this world with a pirate theme bedroom that I fell in love with! You may remember his parents from this maternity shoot. You'll remember in that post I spoke about Baby Ben turning Scott into a pile of "man mush" well to date this might be my favorite dad/son picture ever. And nothing says "man mush" like taking off your shirt to capture an amazing photo for your photographer! :) Thanks Scott for being awesome.








btw, Marissa HAND PAINTED this mural in Ben's room!!!! I mean really!!! How rad is that?! 
 If you are looking for crib bedding, I highly recommend the Baby Guy!!! He's the best and he'll make anything custom for you!
 Love me some flaky newborn feet. :)
 Scott, Marissa, (first son) Marley & Sweet Ben... thanks so much for letting me capture your family. I look forward to working with you in the future!
LL

No comments: