About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


4/12/11

Senior Beauties...

I love doing senior sessions! I love it even more when I get to capture two best friends... 
Lindsay & Ashley have known each other since Jr High... Speaking from experience, I tried to tell them how awesome it was that they have stayed close all this time, because their friendship will last for many years to come. I know some of my oldest friendships are the ones I cherish the most!

Meet Lindsay, well, actually you already have from this shoot. She is beautiful, smart, sweet, and she loves country music (which makes her my new bff).

 don't you just love her hat?!!!!


 she's country strong :)
 b-e-a-utiful!




Meet Ashley... She is sweet, beautiful, very relaxed and casual, and she's also a runner. 
Run Ashley Run! Girl's running got her a scholarship to college! Way to GO!









and then finally Ashley & Lindsay's other two bff's joined in on one big group shot!


 

No comments: