About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


4/1/11

no training wheels

Wednesday night something INSANE happened. My Son, who has spent little or no time on a bike with pedals, rode a pedal bike tonight! Oh, and did I mention, he did it with OUT training wheels!!! My heart leaped with joy when I got home from dinner to a surprise from him. He said "watch Mommy" and off he went... Right out of the grip Matt had on the bike seat and down the street. Pedaling his little heart out. It was a proud moment for me. 
And the anxious I have to 'capture' freak in me made a short video! Right there inn the night time, with only the overhead street light because, well, I just had to have my little man being not so little anymore! As a photographer I naturally love pictures, but something about video just rocks me. I love the emotion in a voice. 
So this first video is the night one...


 this one is the next day...


My kids are growing, learning, and becoming the people they are going to be and I'll I can do is sit back, watch, and enjoy. Feeling very grateful for two beautiful blessings God gave me. 

LL

PS; Elle did this the same day Seth rode his bike... 


No comments: