About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


11/30/10

don't 'wear' yourself out

trying to figure out what to wear for your family photo shoot!
I often get asked what a family should dress like... should they match, not match, wear jeans, don't wear jeans, should we dress up or dress down? My response is simple... Select two or three colors and let those be the theme of your clothing Don't feel the need to match, in fact the less matching the better. Personally, I'm a sucker for a Mom in a dress and boots, Dad in a bold color with a little one accenting him, and my personal fav a little man in a tie or hat... 

Get creative, have fun. Think outside the box.
I've provided some examples below...









 Hope this helps you and your family next time your planning what to wear!

No comments: