About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


11/22/10

Busy Busy Busy

I thought maybe if I type "busy" three times in the title of this post you would feel bad for me... Did it work? No?! But seriously, I am so busy right now. Which as a friend of mine pointed out, is so great. Better then being slow. However me being busy means I'm shooting not blogging. Thus the reason you've seen lots of "sneaks" on here and not the full post. I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time. 
With Thanksgiving three days away I'm still trying to decide if I'm taking my work with me on vacation. I feel like it's the responsible thing to do but I also feel like I really want to ride dirtbikes with my husband and enjoy our time as a family and not think about a single photoshop action... Will see what I end up doing but in the mean time I'll leave you with a few recent photos...




 

No comments: