About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


8/16/10

Two Years old...

My sweet darling Seth... first of all let me say sorry for this post being a month behind, your actually going to be 25 months tomorrow but better late than never!

So can I just say that you are so sweet. Watching you as a big brother probably warms my heart more than I can say. You ask me daily to "hold sissey" and the smile you get when your holding her is breathtaking! You love to give her kisses and your super helpful... Just tonight you were sitting on the couch when Elle started crying and you just got up, without anyone asking you to, and walked over to her and put her binky back in... I can hardly wait for the days ahead, I'm especaily excited for when you two start playing together!

Besides being super excited about your "Sissey" you love love love monster trucks. Like I mean I think you have over 10 different ones and you like to line them up on the floor and "race them". For your birthday we had a pool party at Gpa's house... You swim like a little fish with your floaties on and you even jump off the diving board! You got tons of awesome gifts for your bday... plenty of monster trucks, a new hot rod (that you love) and the loudest gift of all, a drum set!
Just after your birthday we went up to Shaver Lake and you LOVED it. You did so great, swimming, napping under the bow of the boat, walking all the way up the big long hill... You just blow me and Dad away! You're not the average two year old that is for sure.


You can have full on conversions now... And my favorite is when you out of the blue will stop playing and walk up to me and say "I love you Mom"!!!
Your newest thing I taught you is to "pucker" when you give kisses and Daddy says you look just like me! 
You can count to 10 and up to 20 put not in order. You say all your abc's, and you've been learning all these great bible songs. When you sing "Jesus loves me"  it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth!


Thank you Seth for being such a good boy. You're learning to make "good choices" and you hate getting a timeout if your choice isn't good. 
I'm looking forward to watching you grow as our son, as Elle's brother!
Love you my sunshine. 

Mommy.

1 comment:

Nicole P said...

Awe those are soo adorable!!!