About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


8/18/10

Ani (Trabuco Hills High School Senior)

So I've known Ani since she was 4 years old, I used to babysit her and her sister when I was in high school. It was crazy to A:  be looking through my lens at this beautiful grown up women who used to be a little sassy toddler. And B:  to be back on my old stomping grounds of THHS 


Anyways, Ani is going into her Senior year at Trabuco, she is even the cheer captain of her cheer team. Give me an A-N-I...!!!
This shoot was super fun becuase I got to also shoot Ani's bff Jessie and between the two of them we were pretty much laughing the entire time. "Seriously though" ; )!

Ani I hope you enjoy your photos...

 



Enjoy your senior year Ani... it goes by so fast and before you know it you'll be walking around that field in your cap and gown!


No comments: