About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


10/10/09

Seth thanks you Target store...

Seth has had more than his fair share of head blows, but never like the one he had last week in the bathtub. I did not have a cover over our faucet and one slip in the bath tub, a bang of the head on the spout followed by screaming and tears told me it was time! 
My not so little boy had become MUCH to mobile in the bath to not have something covering the big bad faucet. So a few evenings ago Seth and I traveled to our local Target store and there he was. The Fireduck Bath Spout cover!



If you don't have something like this already I would highly recommend it!



Just look at how happy Seth is now that he can play in the tub head injury free!

No comments: