About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


10/11/09

I've been Von Rieter-ized

Today I got the pleasure of a learning session with Paul Von Rieter. I first met Paul at a good friends wedding. He does incredible work and if you're getting married anytime soon I would highly recommend him!
I honestly can't remember the last time I learned so much in such a small amount of time. We met at the beautiful Flo Jo Park  and spent most of our time in the flower garden. Paul taught me about lighting, aperture, shutter speeds, ISO, and I can't forget my new favorite thing (besides my camera) Lightroom. Paul explained things in terms that were easy to understand and gave me some great anaolgies. He also taught me about marketing myself as a photographer and how important social networking is.
Here are a few pics from today (pre-edit) I'll be posting more after I put my little man to bed. Check back later for fun edited photos.




check out my bokeh in this shot!

Thanks Paul for an amazing lession!
I'm very excited to put all that you taught me to work today.
-Laycee Lemons

No comments: