About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


6/18/08

9 Months and feeling good

Took some 9 Month Pregnancy Photos that I will have up very soon...
but in the mean time here is just a little taste!







this one is my favorite... Notice Matt's shadow and how I'm looking right at him!



Btw, I'm feeling really good. Not to uncomfortable, yet... the heat out at the new house is getting to me a bit but nothing a little AC can't fix! Can't wait to see that first bill!!! Anyways... Went to the Dr on Monday and she did say that I'm dialted 1cm already but not to get my hopes up... Which I'm not doing!
Today is the 18th which is exactly a month away from when I will FOR SURE have a baby by this time next month.
I'll be posting more pics from the shoot once I get them!
Love Me, and Baby Lemons

No comments: