About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


5/7/08

God is great!

I have just be in awe lately of how blessed I feel! I have the most wonderful life right now and it just feels as though God is blessing me so much and I feel so undeserving!
Matt and I our buying our first home and everything is coming together so fast and easy.


I am experencing the most amazing miracle from a living breathing child growing inside of me and can't believe how much this little baby has taught me already. I can't wait to meet you Baby Lemons.


My family is amazing...
A brother and sister in law and niece who make me smile and cry and laugh and wish that I lived in Fresno...


A Sister and soon to be brother in law who I'm so excited to see walk down the isle and also proud of my sister for going after her something so big and never giving up!


A Mom who never seizes to amaze me with her encourging words and incrediable heart.


In laws who has displayed such an amazing example of grace and love for us! I know that they have inriched my lives and without them a lot of things that Matt and I have wouldn't even be possible!


a Dad who is making me proud every day because he is chosing to work on his relationships and who is making choices based on his family. He is staying posistive and optismic despite running into walls and obsticles.


and last but not least a best friend who I fall in love with more and more every day; My husband who has taught me so much about honesty, and love, and makes me feel like I never knew I could feel about myself!


Thank you God for blessing me and making me feel so loved! I pray that I don't let you down in any way and that I can strive to make you proud and do right by you!

No comments: