About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


4/16/08

Tickle me baby



So I don't know if it's possible to tickle you're baby via the outside of your stomach but if it is last night Matt and I did~!

It was a typical night of movement from Baby Lemons while I was lying on the couch watching Tv when I pulled up my shirt for Matt to watch.
Then I started dragging one finger right around where the baby was and every time I did this the baby would move really big! It was so neat. Matt and I both started doing it and almost everytime the baby would respond back with a huge momevment.
Needless to say we were both laughing at the thought of us tickling the baby or even just having it respond to our touch.
Pretty incrediable when you start thinking about it!
It's amazing that as uncomfotable as I was yesterday and how badly I didn't really want to be pregnant anymore all of that went away at the very response of our child!
I imagine that same principal applies to actual childbrith... as painful and umcomfortable as it may be, it all goes away at the sight of your child!

And now a message to Baby Lemons,
Thanks for respondiding to Daddy and I last night. It was fun playing a little game with you. We pray for you daily and we looking forward to meeting you. Hope you're growing strong and safe in there and if there is anything you need, try and let me know. :- ) Oh and by the way, feel free to come out and meet us early if you would like... Hah... (THE BABY JUST KICKED SUPER HARD, NO JOKE!)
I'm just saying!

Love you Baby Lemons. Can't wait to meet you!

No comments: