About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


4/18/08

Lucky # 7 Month



3 Months or 10 Weeks to go...
Went in yesterday for my 7 Month Checkup and things are looking/sounding great. She said I should be expecting a big baby for sure and that his or her heartbeat sounds great. Praying that I don't go past my due date we should be seeing a little Lemons in the first part of July!
I've been feeling great for the most part. Sleeping at night is a little more challenging but everything else seems to be good.
Somedays it feels like I've got a circus going on in there or a kid who plays the drums... haha
Matt and I like to tickle the baby now... (see post below to read more about that)





2 comments:

Chelsea said...

awww, you are so cute! I LOVE IT!

Cathi said...

Wow mama! Your belly is getting so big!! I can't wait to meet baby lemons!