About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


6/12/07

A best friend...

I think my firends Jaime & Josh need a new member of their family... and NO I'm not talking about the two legged kind that poop, eat, cry, and poop some more, eat some more and then cry some more...


No, no. I'm refering to the "man's best friend" kind of family member. You see, they have just moved into this lovely home where they have a backyard that is just SCREAMING for a darling, adorable, kissable puppy...


Now I don't really know if my Friends Jaime & Josh want a puppy but I'm going to do this blog anyway... I found so many cute pictures of puppies that I think would be perfect for them...


You be the judge... which one do you think would best suite the Warren Family.

























Golden Retriever













Beagle
















English Bulldog


















Lab

















Great Dane


















Rottweiler




Sooo if you have any other ideas please let me know...

Thanks!

3 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

ohh the Warren's are TOTAL Golder Retriever people...but I'm going to add to this and research some more dogs that would be great in their house.

Jaime W. said...

It is not going to happen Lace! Josh and I totally agree on this. Don't get us wrong...we like dogs but we just don't want one. Sorry, we know we have the house for it. Good try showing all those pictures of cute dogs. Cathi has been begging us for over a year to get a dog!

Mandy Taylor said...

It's kind of a Warren thing to have Beagles (i.e. the late Angie)...But Jaime and Josh will never get a dog...Unless one of those two-legged pooping, eating, pooping things you talked about asks them for one some day...