About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


9/19/06

Just things I've been thinking about...

Lisp: A speech defect or mannerism characterized by
mispronunciation of the sounds (s) and (z)
... So why do we make people that have a lisp,
say that they have a lisp?...
That's just mean!!!
Why is that when someone says they "Could careless"
they mean they couldn't???
There is nothing better then laughing really really
hard with a person you love! I love it when your
trying not to to laugh and you have to be quiet
but you just can't help it! That's great!
Why does the girl that works next to me talk SO much louder
when she is on a personal call... Shouldn't it be the oppostie?

and lastly, why is that when I acutally start to write my blog I can't think of anything to say? I need to get a tape recorder and record my thoughts this way my blogs will be more intersetering! Also why did I do all the colors on this page in ranibow? -- Does that say something about me?

1 comment:

Cathi said...

I don't know...I think these are some pretty good thoughts :)