About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


8/11/06

CARL'S JR: Crispy, bacon, ranch burger ...

AKA: A heatattack!!!
So today I maybe had the second most delicious meal in my life (first being "top of the world - Vegas" in 2004)...

Carl's Jr has a Crispy Bacon Ranch Burger that is to DIE for ... LITERALLY! I felt slighty bloated, ... acutally no bloated doesn't even come close to how insanly obease I felt. Infact I think at one point my pulse began to drop and I felt rather near death, there were white lights, heavenly voices, and a beautiful angelic ringing.... ? Oh wait no that was my phone ...
" DON'T BOTHER ME I"M EATING"

I I found myself eating something that I felt gulity for eating because it was sooooooo good. Dare I use the "O" word to describe it... Ok, Ok, I won't.

Well in summary it was an amazing sangwich that I found to be the best thing ever! ... Well, the second best thing ever...

Lemons OUT!

1 comment:

Cathi said...

That's so crazy cuz today I had a bowl of top ramen that made my toes curl