About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


6/14/11

Focused and driven...

Can I get an amen for climbing out of my mountain of work!?!?!
I'm focused, determined, and driven to hack through the index cards of notes on my desk... Edit Otto Wedding, Blog Timmons Twins, Mail Adeline's Disc. Burn Colleen's Disc and another amen for needing to answer 15 new inbox emails!!! :)
I'm getting a LOT done lately, sure Seth is watching The Wiggles right now so I can blog, and my house is so messy it looks like it should be on an episode of Hoarders... I'm feeling like my head is above water again and that feels, (deep sigh) relaxing!!! 

Just thought I would pass along some hope for anyone else feeling like they are two breaths away from drowning in the sea of life! Not only can you get your head above water but heck, I'll throw you a life raft. Climb up on that bad boy and take a second. Catch your breath. Get your barrings back and lets do this!!!
I'm ready to tackle these monster waves of work and then some! BRING IT ON!
:)

LL

I posted this picture in this blog for a few reasons:  
One this couple makes me want to continue to take that deep sigh. 
They have a "friendship" love that truly runs deep. 
They exude beauty both inside 
and out and they're wedding reception was just what I needed last weekend! 


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Laycee, thank you for that sweet message! You are amazing girl! You made it so much fun to be taking pictures that day! The few pictures I have seen are insane Lace! You are a rockstar girl!!! Thank you soooo much!