About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


10/18/09

Bryce, Tayven, Haylee, Ethan, Aiden, Seth & ? {Corona Family Photographer

I love Sunday Family days with my family! It's loud, chaotic, and tiring, but I always enjoy every second of it. Today was no different! I have a lot of nieces and newphews and once, NO TWICE a year we take all 6 of them for a sleepover. Today I took the time to shoot each child in my homemade studio and am stoked on the pictures. I love that my house gets such great natural light. Keeping 6 kids contained in the house though was getting to be too much so we put Seth down for a nap and headed to the park and my favorite wheat field.



This is Bryce


Bryce's younger sister Tayven


And Tayven's younger Brother Ethan


Meet their amazing Mom (Kim)...


...who is expecting Baby # 4!

Which may seem like a LOT these days, but if any two parents can raise smart, well behaved, awesome, sweet kids it is this women and her husband!
Congrats Kim & Ryan... Excited to meet the next edition to the family!

And now you'll meet the other two toe-head blue eyed darlings...

This is Haylee


and this is her younger brother Aiden


Don't I have stinkin crazy cute newphews and nieces???!!!
















I mean seriously... could these two be models or what?!?!!





Sister & Brother love


and finally maybe the best picture I've EVER taken!
I mean it does help that my subject is stinkin aborable, I'm just sayin'...


40 attempts later were left with these TWO as my favorite...





No comments: