About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


10/30/11

Timmons Twins Sneaky

These two dolls are getting quite a bit bigger these days and I was once again blessed to get to snap them up. :)




 I mean really though, how cute is this family! 
This family is amazing. They are generous, caring, so loving and wonderful examples of what it truly means to love like Jesus loves!


This last time I was with The Timmons I took notice of the way they let their kids just be kids. Funny concept right. For me I tend to get so wrapped up in rules and consquences and "acceptable" behaviors that I often forget what it means to just let Seth be what he is. A 3 year old little boy. 
Let him talk silly and be loud and bounce around. Let him dump out the entire box of toys because he's looking for that one little matchbox car at the bottom. Who cares! He'll clean it up later, he always does! Let him be a three year old boy because that's what he is!!!

Thanks you Hilary & Tim once again for teaching me something valuable. 

And because I can't post this blog without giving Tim's "Let's be beautiful" project a shout out... 
ONLY 3 Days Left to donate!
Be sure to visit the link below and watch the video. This man is doing great things and truly using his talents like he should! 
Let's be beautiful together and make a difference by helping Tim.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/774443625/tim-timmons-the-lets-be-beautiful-project?ref=live

1 comment:

David said...

Awesome! God Bless.