About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


6/6/11

No Title. No Excuse. No-thing I can say except sorry...

Sorry I haven't blogged. To say life is crazy right now would be an understatement! Even right now I'm having so much ADD I can barely right this entry. 

The last three weeks have been a big blur... 
from the "bads" of a computer crashing, to 3:30am work wake times too often, to Elle being allergic to almond milk (which took two of those three weeks to figure out), to dropping an unexpected $1400+ on a new mac (which I'm extremely thankful for, but so overwhelmed by), to a family emergency, to school finals; all the way to the "goods" of my photography business being busier then ever, Seth learning to swim, getting an "A" in my class, to Elle taking her first steps, and to taking big leaps of faith on the home front! 

What to say next?! I don't know. I keep starting sentences and then backspacing trying to figure out just the right set of words... 
What I can tell you is I have LOTS of photos to share, lots of love to give, and lots of life to enjoy. 
Currently I have three 'draft' blog's in the works so there is more to come... I'll just ask that you simply be patient during this extremely busy time. Thank you to all my readers, comment leavers, and followers of layceelemons.com.


And because what is a blog post without pictures... here you go!
LL

my sweet little Elle Bell in Daddys Truck
a little boy who is NOT so little anymore!

the love of a mother and son

the best second shooter EVER (Megan Craft) and her darling little family!

a beautiful family with another addition on the way

darling little lady!

and twins make six for the Timmons family!

No comments: