About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


4/28/11

Baby Kaleb (Orange County Newborn Photographer)

Meet sweet baby Kaleb. He has tons of beautiful black hair. Perfect little lips. And probably the longest eye lashes I've EVER seen on a newborn...


 i love the wrinkles and i love this face.

Kaleb's daddy loves Dirtbikes. Everything from his bedding to his car seat are covered with tires, graphics, handlebars, and everything that makes up a dirtbike. That's actually how I know Darren, Matt met him dirtbike riding. Anyways to say I was excited about this shoot would be an understatement! I was all 'geared' up for some fun mx style pics and that is exactly what I got.




Thanks Christy & Darren for letting me take your 6 day old little man outside to capture him! It was fun and I'm looking forward to watching him grow!
LL

No comments: