About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


1/6/11

Meet Baby Timothy...

Meet baby Timothy James Smith II. He is adorable and tiny. He has a full head of hair that I only wish Elle had. He was a little restless at the start but we discovered a secret that produced some amazing photos. Dare I say (at no offense to past clients) some of my favorite photos. Tim & Byanca were probably the most relaxed first time parents I've ever worked with. They were calm, collected and total pros. It was as if this was baby #4, not #1! They even let me take their precious cargo outside into the elements!!! :)
T & B, I so hope you enjoy these photos and Tim I can't wait to see which one's you blow up and put up in your home. 








 

3 comments:

XO, Jennifer Kiddle said...

OH MY GOSH !!!! Absolutely some of the best Baby photos I've ever seen.

marie said...

I just want to cry seeing these pics! I can't believe there is a TJ the second! Beautiful job and handsome boy!

Sarah said...

Too precious for words! What a darling boy! Great Job Laycee! :)