About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


11/17/10

Trash the Dress MX Style. {Trash the Dress Photographer}

So this is maybe the most fun I've had on a shoot to date. Both the bride and groom are huge motocross people so it only made sense to do the dress trashing at the very dirty and muddy Mileston Mx Track. 
Jesse brought his dirtbikes and Lisa her dress, and I was ready to shoot... Everyone at the track was giving them thumbs-up and a guy even asked Lisa "where can I find a girl like that?". We started with some fun, sweet, and mostly clean pics...





then it was time to start getting dirty...






Jesse & Lisa, thank you so much for such an amazing shoot. I love the friendship you share and I love that you were so down for getting super dirty!

2 comments:

Summer said...

THis looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the one with him on the bike behind her. Really cool.

Laycee Lemons said...

Thanks so much Summer! It was truly the most fun I've had on a shoot.