About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


11/5/10

Boy or Girl...?

Is Maegan having a BOY or GIRL?
 I want her to have a GIRL because she already has a boy but I just have a gut feeling it's a boy. 
Either way I can't wait to meet the little one and I LOVE that they are not finding out. We did that with our first child and it was the coolest thing EVER!
After we did some studio style shoots it was time to bust out the goodies, well the goodies to a pregnant lady!...



 once I was sick of smelling pickles we headed to my special field to do a few more family shots...



 Simmons family I am SO excited to meet the newest edition to your family!! And may I say, if it's a girl a great name is Laycee... :) I'm just sayin'!

No comments: