About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


2/15/10

Happy 19 months Seth!

Hard to believe that in 5 short months I'll be writting your two year blog!!!...
(Sigh) Deep breath... ok.
So you have turned into the biggest chatter box ever! I swear you say a new word EVERY day! You have become a total parrot so Daddy & I have to be careful what your hear! You learned how to say "Happy Birthday" to Daddy and did a great job of saying it ALL day on Daddy's Birthday. You are starting to say more sentences which is just completely crazy to me!

The biggest thing that has happen this month is you are offically sleeping in your big boy bed. Daddy customized your race car bed and made it just perfect for you. You fell out during your first nap so we had to put a little side board up but other than that you've done great. You love to sit in your bed and play with your stuff animals, which is like the cutest thing ever to watch! You do get up earlier now and I can hear you playing in your room which has made you a little more cranky in the mornings but I'm sure you'll grow out of it.



You become more aware of your "Sissey" in Mommys tummy and every night when you pray you say "thank you for Sissey". Everytime I pull out the ultrasound pictures you shout "Sissey!" its really cute!
You love to dance to loud music and rock-out, and now you know when your being funny and totally ham it up. You love your Gpa and LOVE sharing "Cake" with him.

Your also getting better and better at the park... you go up the stairs all by yourself and go down the big kid slide!



Some of your favorite things to say are still "birtbike" and "truck." But now your super into planes... you want to stand "outside" in the backyard and look for them in the sky...
So far though the thing you say that warms my heart the most is "Thank you"  especially when unprovked! It's the same heartwarming sensation I had the first time I heard you laugh.


I can't believe how much your learning and doing and I feel so honored to be your Mother...
I am so proud of the little man your becoming and even though it makes me sad that your getting older I seem to love you a little more every day so I guess bring on the days!

I love you SO much Seth Joseph Lemons and I can't wait to watch you do something new and fun today, tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

Love you my sweet son.
Mommy




2 comments:

The Spencer Four said...

This pics of Seth in the hat OMG!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! and love his little quote above his bed!!!

Laycee Lemons said...

: ) Thanks Carrie!