About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


11/22/09

Simmons Family...

This may be my longest delay of an edit/full blog post yet. Hope it doesn't become a habit! Saying I've been feeling crapy would be the biggest understatment ever! With that being said I try to remind myself it could be so so so much worse! That, and it's only going to last at the worst another 8 months or so... ; )
So now on to one of my most favorite families ever! I feel like I've known Maegan for years and her husband and little boy were just as sweet, and fun loving as she is. I did this shoot almost two weeks ago now and am finally getting the chance to post pics!

Enjoy and Maegan I'm so sorry for the delay!

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank You Laycee! I feel like we have known each other for years as well! You made it very easy and comfortable for us to be in front of the camera! :-) Thanks again sweetie! Talk to you soon!