About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


11/8/09

The Hansen Family {Orange County Family Photographer}


So Crystal an old friend from high school contacted me via Facebook and told me she wanted to do a family session with her husband and their four kids. Now I'll admit I was a little nervous about the task of managing four kiddos, how would I get them all to smile? What would I say to them to get them to laugh? Would they like me? What happens if they are crazy wild and out of control and every picture I take is blurry?!!! Ahhhh...!



Can I just say I worried for NO REASON! I'll be honored if my two kids turn out half as good as these four any day! Not only were these kids all smiles, they laughed a ton and were anything but crazy wild and or out of control! They were wonderful, beautiful, and extremely fun!


Crystal had the wonderful idea of going here for the shoot and I honestly can't wait to go back and use this location many more times. Here are some of my most favorite shots!

 


meet Crystal and David...

...and their four amazing children
























and than the fun began...









Thanks for a great time H Family! You were all so awesome!

No comments: