About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


10/15/09

My Sons best friend. {Corona Photographer}

Today Seth turned 15 months old!
And I always like to take photos of him one his month birthdays. After his nap went spent some time in the backyard hanging out with "Truck" our pit-bull. When you tell Truck to give kisses he licks, and when you tell Seth to give kisses he puckers-up... Needless to say I must have said "give kisses" a thousand times and have almost as many pictures to show for it. Enjoy.









Happy 15 month birthday my darling child. Daddy and I love you SO much and we love watching you learn new things. You crack us up when you rock out, and make your silly noises. We love how much you LOVE your truck and cars and how you go nuts for dirtbikes! Looking forward to each and every minute you grow and become a bigger "little man".

No comments: