About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


10/25/09

Kaitlyn & Chris

Something about being young and in love is SO endearing! Not that I'm not still considered young or in love, but it’s just different when your dating and everything is fresh and new and sweet! Beautiful Kaitlyn (who happens to be my cousion) & Chris were so cuddlely and smoochie  (if those are even words) it was just so darn cute. No these two are not married; no they are not engaged, YET! They are just two young adults that are very much in love and were a pleasure to shoot!


I will say that I'm looking forward to shooting an engagement session and hopefully their wedding someday... these two are perfect for each other and I have no doubt that these two things are just around the corner for this special couple.


Oh, and I forgot to mention, this shoot was done at 7:00AM!!! Another reason these two rock cause they were willing to get up at the crack of dawn! Love you two! Thanks for being great!








I think this one is my most favorite! I just love Kait's face and I love how Chris is holding her!



















1 comment:

Cathi said...

Lace these are great! I'm so proud of you :)