About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


10/13/09

Great Location {Inland Empire Family Photographer}


Today I found this great location just down the way from my house. The lighting was awesome (thanks to this rad rainy weather we've been having) and the buzz of the power lines overhead was kinda soothing...
My little man will be 15 months on Thursday so he loves to just walk around new places; this time was no different.
It wasn't until the end of our mini session did he start crying, and pointing to the truck and signing "please". Thank you Seth for always being a trooper! Mommy loves you.

Remeber, you can click on ALL photos to get a bigger image!




This is my second favorite picture I've ever taken!





This one is blurry but I loved it to much to care!


Ok, ok... I'll stop taking pictures of you!

No comments: