About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


7/28/08

More pictures and updates

Hello Everyone,
Here are some more pictures of the little man...
He is doing pretty good... up to 9lbs as of Saturday which is crazy because he only weighed 8lbs last friday! A pound in a week!!! GOOD BOY~!

He does have a little infection called Thrush, it's an infection of the mouth... we have to put these little drops in his mouth 4 times a day and already today it looks a LOT better! So hopefully it should be cleared up by the end of the week!

Other then that he is doing pretty good... having a little hard time with taking naps during the day but we think that's because his mouth is hurting him just a bit!

Tomorrow Matt and I are headed to get some professional shots taken of him so check back for those soon!

Enjoy the pics!


Wearing Daddys hat... Don't I look good!?!?


Wearing my "see daddy fly" onsie... Thanks Norm & Janice


my cord fell out so I got my first bath and I loved it!


Dad poored cement so I got to put my footprints in it.

No comments: