About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


4/8/08

Proud to be Mrs Lemons

So for the last few weeks I feel as though I've been married to a different man. I don't know what has gotten into my husband but whatever it is I pray that it stays!
I think maybe for the first time in a really long time he is geuninely happy in his life right now!
I love this man with all my heart and soul and it's amazing to me that just when I thought I couldn't love him more, the last two weeks happen and I fall a even more in love with all over again!

I smile everyday thinking about him!
and I hope these pictures make you smile...













Thank you God for a wonderful husband!

2 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

ohh gosh I love Matty Poo! and Trucker too!

Cathi said...

That pic of him in the hat and goggles is priceless! Matt and I just talking about that last night on the phone....so weird!