About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


3/25/08

Best Mom in the world!!!

=So today my Mother calls me and start inquiring about my Stroller at REI and how she could maybe go about getting it...
I tell her all about it and how it can be ordered at any REI store or some of the stores may acutally have the one I want in stock...
She then says could you call and see what stores have it in stock and I say yes, but why, she then tells me that she wants to get it for us!!!
WOW... That is soooo awesome!!! I had totally not thought that she would be getting this for us but she wants to and so she did!!!

This is the best Mom in the world...



and this is the best stroller in this world...

2 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

Hi Laycee! Laura (denos) Crooks here :) I found your blog through Rachel Hope's...hope you don't mind. Congrats on the little one coming! It is sooo much fun. You're going to love it. Also- isn't it wonderful to have such generous family around to help with the "start-up costs" of a baby!! I keep hearing great things about those strollers...maybe next time I'll get one. Visit our blog sometime if you'd like. Our little guy is almost 10 months old already. www.ryanandlauracrooks.blogspot.com

Jaime W. said...

That is awesome Lace! I love your mom too!