About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


3/20/08

Baby Registry...

So I just finshed up my baby registry on Babies R Us and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with what I've got on there so far...

My top 5 items that I'm most excited for are as follows...

# 1: Graco SweetPeace Newborn Soothing Center

This swing is awesome... it has 6 speeds, 4 different cradling motions, 3 recline positions, 2 different speeds for vibration, a swaddling blanket, about a dozen different sound settings as well as the a MP3 jack so you can plug in your own songs. The seat is removable and can be used as a carrier or rocker for the floor... and to top it all off the whole thing is completely portable!!!

# 2: Wendy Bellissimo Blue Camo Seat Cover

This is one of those chair/grocery cart covers... I'm super excited for this because of a couple of reasons. One I love the fact that it's camo and it's colors totally work for a boy or a girl. And Two every one of the reviews talks about how wonderful this cover is, from the quality of the material to the fact that it folds up into it's own bag... Oh, and did I mention it's camo!!!

# 3: Kwik Cabana II With Shade

This little tent rocks... it's especially designed to block UV rays and it's SPF 50+. I intend to use this almost immediately seeing how we have a boat trip planned four short weeks after the baby is due! :- ) I know, I'm crazy! Hah... But seriously, the reviews say that you can nurse inside of it and it has room for a baby to be in the carseat/carrier! Sounds good to me! My hope is this will be where our baby can take naps down on the beach in Shaver!

# 4: Black & White Dog - Animal Alley - Gund

I know this is a simple little stuffed dog but for some reason it just warms my heart. I picture it in the babies room and I picture are little son or daugther having to go to sleep with it when there older! It's machine washable and crazy soft, and I think it would be fun to take pictures of the baby next to the dog each month to show size change.

and last but not least
# 5: SwaddleMe Blanket- Star

Again, I don't know why I love this little item so much but it's just so cute and soft... I love swaddle blankets because then I don't have take 9 hours to figure out how to do it with a regular blanket! It looks sweet and fun and I can picture our baby in it!

NOTE: There are two items that are NOT on my registry and need mentioning...

BOB Revolution Stroller

This is the best stoller on the planet!!! It has 3" of suspension a 12" front wheel and 16" rear wheels, on/off road tires, and tough welded frame and a swivel and locking front wheel that allows for all kinds of terrain. It also has a two step folding process and two easy clips to remove all 3 wheel for even smaller storage. It has three reclining posistions and a extra padded seat. Also it has an Infant Car Seat Adapter that makes it work with even the smallest baby. So basically this thing will go anywhere and do anything and all the while your baby can be sawing logs.
I am SO excited for this stoller! I can't wait for Matt and to go get it... Well I mean... I can wait because it's almost $400.00 but well worth the money!

Harveys Large Tote Zip-Black Diaper Bag

Not much to say about this other then I think it's an awesome diaper bag and I'm super excited to finally own one of these bags! Plus Matt wont look like a total dork carrying this around!

and that completes this blog of "baby" things that I'm super excited about. Well besides the BABY of course!

No comments: