About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


2/11/08

Baby Movement...



So I felt the baby move yesterday for the first time...

It was incredible!

Luckily because we live in Southern Cali we got to take our Boat out on a nearby lake yesterday... and while I was soaking up the sun we were just puting around this little cove and suddenly I felt this little thing moving inside me...

It was so awesome!

A few things I love about the particular way I experienced our baby first movements were:
1: We were on our boat!!! With the baby coming during our yearly boat vacation that we are unable to take I feel as though the baby was saying I like this thing whole boating thing! when can we go out again?... hah!

2: I only felt it mostly when the motor was running... which just confirms my desire for a boy... Almost as if he is already a little gear head!
haha!

3: I'm just excited that I was with Matt and it was undeniably the baby!

And now a message to my gummy bear...
I feel you in there... thanks for the movement... it feels more real now... Can't wait to meet you in 5 months!
And don't worry... we have a boat trip planned only 4 short weeks after you due to come into this world! hehe :- )
Love you! Cash or Elle

3 comments:

kerabooo said...

how sweet, and how exciting, and what a HUGE blessing!! love you and baby!

Cathi said...

I love you too lil Cash or Elle. Your Aunt Guppie can't wait to see you!!

Oh, and you're alright too lace!

Carrie Allen said...

"Cash" and "Elle"..those are the most awesome names ever! I hope you have twins ;)