About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


11/3/06

Dirtbike riding this weekend...


I am happy to report that Matt and I have begun to increase our dirtbike riding... We went last weekend and are going again this weekend... I'm super exctied about it!

What's funny is, a couple hours ago we were, taking the travel trailer, going to Ocotillo Wells and about six people were coming. Now were taking my truck, going to Las Vegas and were riding track with only Balls and Wyatt... ... Guess it's only funny to me...

I'm excited were riding track! The only way I'm going to get better is if I ride track. I'm also excited to see Brenna's pregant belly!!!

Yea for change of plans!
PS... Picture to the right is Matt... he rocks... I'll post more pictures after this weekend!

1 comment:

Laycee Lemons said...

Jaime - It is common knowledge blog's are free from judgement of spelling errors and grammer errors... BITE ME!!! : - )
YOU LOVE!