About Me

Contact Me/Bio

Live (Infant/Maternity)
Laugh (Family/Kids)
Love (Engagement/Weddings)


10/16/06

No more candy/sweets... oh man, I'm not ready for this one...

Ok, this too is offical... I am no longer eating Candy/Sweets...
I know what your thinking;
...Diet Coke is one thing, but Laycee,
lets be real here... Candy is in your blood, Candy should be your
middle name, Sweets are apart of your daily food intake...
I am aware of all of this, however, Sweets/Candy are begining to
take over (as did Diet Coke) and I'm just not ok with that!
This comes at a very hard time for me considering Halloween is
upon us, but I think I'm strong enough to do it!
I hope I can do it, and if you could continue to remind me
why I gave up this wonderful, delicious, sweet, suculent, desert...
That would be great!

1 comment:

Cathi said...

I'm going to start calling you Will. You know...for "will power"